Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Becky and Seth

On Thursday Lola and i headed back to the airport. Lola was so excited and was sure that we were there to pick up Suesue. You can imagine her dissappointment when we took Becky and Seth home. Of course Becky tried to bribe my sweet child with a necklace. It worked beautifully. She was in love, and not just with Becky. Lola has her first boy crush, and his name is Seth. I feel so bad because I didn't get any pictures of their trip. So... Oh well!
Did I tell you I got a job working for the Devil?

That is right, I got a job with Starbucks.

So, while my dear friends were here, I had to do 2.5 hours of boring training. The next day we went to meet Ashley, Seth's sister, and her sweet baby, Henry. They were so cute! Since we were headed to Portland later that evening, we were dropping Becky and Seth off. When we left and Lola realized she had to say goodbye, she had a melt down. She was sobbing, screaming, and throwing things. It was very sad. That night when we put Lola to bead we talked about her day. She named all of our visitors and after each one she held her hands up and said gone. Suesue... gone. Becky... gone. Wynntits... gone. It was so very sad.



No comments: