Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Lucky 21

Brian loves to win things from the radio. Long, long ago, when we were young and living in Eugene, Brian was the 16th caller. He wasn't sure what the prize was, but he called in anyway. Brian "won" two entries into a half marathon. Awesome. We got the chance to RUN 13 miles. I can't think of anything I would like more! Oh wait, I could sleep. Race entry... what kind of prize is that?

Monday, July 30, 2007

Brian: "Guess What! I was caller 21 on the radio today!"
Ashtin: "Great. Did you win something?"
Brian: " Yeah, I won tickets to a concert on Monday night."
Ashtin: "Really? Who is it?"
Brian: "Let me show you a picture." (typing on keyboard...) "Here, look."



Ashtin: "Hillary Duff? Did you know those were the tickets you were calling in for?"
Brian: "Yes."

What can I say... my husband is a teenage girl trapped in a man body.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love that. Are you guys going to go? Because maybe you should try and scalp the tickets...

Just a suggestion.