Friday, January 19, 2007

Wade v. Barney


So remember when Wade moved to Mexico and nobody really hears from him anymore. I mean occasional phone calls, but we don't really know what he is doing there. Is he making beautiful lamps? Is he running some weird Internet/ phone business? NO.

Lola was watching Barney yesterday and Barney's voice is soooooooo familiar! Then it hit me... it is Wade! I am so serious. I think he moved to Mexico to become Barney, the big purple dinosaur? What, you don't believe me? Watch it and tell me I am wrong.

BARNEY... I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Where did you get Lola's little red guitar? Jones needs one ASAP! That is all he ever talks about!

Ashes said...

The little red guitar is really a ukulele- literal translation... leaping flea. Grandpa picked it up while we were in Hawaii!