Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Girls Love Arnold

This morning I was watching Saved By The Bell while folding the whites when I noticed Lola wasn't in the room. I called her name and looked in both her room and the bathroom- not there either! So I head down the stairs when I hear a man's voice coming from the living room. Yikes, I am scared! Don't worry, it was just Arnold! Lola decided to go to the living room to watch the Terminator- a GREAT movie for a 16 month old!



Then I got thinking about Winnie and how she loved Arnold when she was a kid. She called him Ort-snot-snake-snagger. Hahaha!



So, the question is, What do young girls see in him?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

um pretty sure you spelled my name wrong!! that makes me sad...it's been way to long

Ashes said...

Do I really suck that bad? I never did spell Wynnie (is that the way you decided to spell it?) because I was out of the house when you and Madison decided to use the "ie" in your names. So just to be safe, I always wrote Wynn, or Wynnstyn. I am sorry. And it has been too long.