Saturday, August 09, 2008

Sabotage

I was supposed to work today. Only, it wasn't the type of work where you keep your mind on the specific task. I was going to help the girls at FL re-arrange the office. This is my favorite thing to do! Plus, I would be setting up "my" office, that is if I decide to apply. Plus, I would be able to chat up the girls and make friends!!! I was excited! I was ready! I was going to make money and friends!

Enter silly husband

Brian was going to take Lola on a bike ride to the beach. He wanted to go to Magic Sands, but I suggested he go to the Keiki ponds. He says how about Kahalou. I say whatever.

Anyway, to make a long story short, he took both sets of keys. WTF? HOw am I supposed to get to work? I could run after him and find him at the beach. Wait, he didn't tell me where he was going. Crap! Oh, I will call him... but look, here is his phone. Double crap!! Anyway, I was hooting mad today. No job, no money, and no friends. :(

No comments: