Friday, July 04, 2008

Our Condo

WOW! When I sent Brian to Hawaii to find a proper home for our family I had no idea he would find something like this. I had an idea of humble surroundings. Perhaps a coffee shack, an old farm house, some sort of bamboo struture. What he found was quite different.

We are living in a turn-key 1 bedroom condo on the south end of Kailua-Kona. We have a king sized bed, a queen sized pull out in the living room, and 2 lanai's (one of which looks over a beautiful courtyard, and off to the ocean.) We have everything we nee here including a gecko living in our cupboard.



There is a pool where no fun is allowed (meaning no noodles, toys, flotation devices, or incontinant people), tennis courts and direct access to the lava shoreline. We spend lots of time looking in tide pools. Brian saw a huge manta rey, we have both caught fish, and just yesterday there was a turtle swimming in front of me. I would have to say this is pretty amazing.

Brian tells me not to sound too excited about our life, but come on! This is a dream come true!!! I can't wait to wake up EVERY SINGLE DAY! That is saying a lot!

No comments: