Thursday, June 07, 2007

GO AWAY!

Blahhhh! I am so sick of the RAIN! I am mad that the VERY moment I get outside to run it starts to rain! I am sad that my daughter can point out the moon, but doesn't really know what the sun is. In fact, she screams when it is out. If the sun is in her eye, you had better get some ear plugs. Pretty effing LAME! I just want summer. I am tired of being cold. I need the sun to melt this icy shell that has formed since we moved here.
Sorry about the grumpy words. It is just that we have had a peek of summer. Four whole days of sunshine! I wore a t-shirt outside! It was awesome! Then it began to rain.
So then, thinking that summer was here to stay, I reserved a camping spot for our anniversary adventure in Deception Pass. Stupid me. You may know that I am not a big camper, not because I don't like it, but because I am not sure I like it. Anyway, do you want to take a guess at the weather forcast??? Yup, temps of 56/47 with rain. stupid stupid me!
The End.

1 comment:

arwen said...

oh my dear.... did no one tell you? There is no summmer up there!